Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm doing this because I HAVE to.

At a time in my life relatively uneventful, I have been required to create a web log. It's a part of a CIW fundimentals certification curriculum. Why is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer sitting for the CIW Associate? It's a required part of my IT degree program at WGU. An easy 3 credit hours, as I passed the practice exam prior to ever cracking one of the 4 books that comprise the $3,500 CIW official course.

Anyhow, it seems as though I'm the only person I know without a web presence. Probably a good thing. While I don't predict this blog will outlast this course, I'm inviting those I know from real life, and the scooter and moped communities to follow along as I share things of interest to me.

2 comments:

  1. Blogs are cool, You should be thankful your life is "uneventful" thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool thing blogs are wilson

    Zeonsredcomet

    ReplyDelete