Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back for another round

I've decided I rather like this Blogging (oh God, I can't believe I used the word "Blog").

I'm lost on the whole Social Networking thing. I gave it an earnest try about a year and a half ago. Perhaps the problem is not the system, but the way in which it is used: A bunch of lackeys who have nothing to say, yet insist on barraging me with the excruciating minutiae of their pedestrian existence. Of course I well know that should anyone be reading THIS journal, he or she would see me as the pot calling the kettle black. And to some degree that would be true. My life is boring. From the first breakfast beer of the day, until I jump into my Superman Underoos, my existence is contritely underwhelming. But I say to you: It's all in the delivery! You will never find a LOL, or IMO in my yarns. And for the inevitable spelling and grammatical errors, I apologize. At least I try. If there is one thing Hollywood has proven, it's that a good story is not needed to entertain. As I previously stated - "It's all in the delivery."

1 comment:

  1. No one that rides a Scooter up where you live, leads a "Mundane,Boring,Life!" I've been up there many times in a Big Truck, and the crazies in the cages tried to run me over! They don't even look for a scooter!

    ReplyDelete