Saturday, April 3, 2010

Project Management and a car

I'm studying Project Management. It's an entry level lesson. I'll be taking the CompTIA Project+ eventually, which will be an IT focused PM cert. I'm pretty bored right now. Making Gantt charts is not my idea of a fun Saturday night.

What IS fun is the potential car purchase I'm trying to make:
IMG00026-20100319-0957
I put in my offer, now the waiting. BTW, it's an all original Gold Duster, down to OE paint, and spotless interior. It's a lifetime SoCal car. A good 10 footer that with some TLC could really be something.

2 comments:

  1. It would Really be fun if it has the optional 340cu in engine that was available then! With some mild tuning, they used to give Camaro's a hard time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That car was a 225 slant six. I lost that car by $500, but wound up buying another. A one owner '73 Space Duster with a 318. No rot whatsoever, but the paint (and interior) are severely sun damaged. But it's a good solid driver. Needs tuneup and passenger side manifold gasket.

    ReplyDelete